Safety Tips - Women Safety
The following are tips that can help you avoid becoming a victim of a crime when you are out and about, or working at your job.
- Be careful while making friends with any unknown person. He/She may cause you harm.
- Don't get allured for easy available job from unknown.
- Dial 100 in emergency for for seeking police help.
- Don't meet any unknown person in any unknown place.
- Don't presume that because your area has been "safe" thus far, that it will continue to be so.
- Always listen to your instincts.Avoid a person or a situation that does not feel right.
- If someone comes to your door that you do not trust or who you believe might be dangerous, call your local police department immediately.
- Keep the house well-lit at night.
- Always ensure that all the doors and windows are closed properly.
- Inform your relatives and neighbours, that you are alone in the house.
- Be friendly with anyone when you are 100% sure of him.
- Inform others when and where you are going and check in with them when you reach your destination.
If Someone Tries To Rob You
Report the crime to the police. Try to describe the attacker accurately. Your actions can help prevent others from becoming victims.
Basic Street Sense
- Wherever you are - on the street, in an office building or shopping mall, driving, waiting for a bus or subway - stay alert and tuned in to your surroundings.
- Send the message that you're calm, confident, and know where you're going.
- Trust your instincts. If something or someone makes you uneasy, avoid the person or leave.
- Think ahead and plan your journey, avoiding deserted areas In the dark, always stick to well-lit areas.
- If you think you are being followed, cross the road.
- If you start to be frightened, try not to panic. Always try to think around situations.
Women Safety Apps