Safety Tips - Home Safety
The following are tips that can help you avoid becoming a victim of a crime when you are out and about, or working at your job.
- Don't leave your house open, when you are not in home.
- Before engaging domestic worker, verify her antecedents.
- Give Details of your domestic workers to your local Police-station.
- Don't allow any unknown person to enter in your house.
- Open the door after confirmation of identity of person.
- Have a proper hole in your front door, so that you can identify the person before opening the door.
- Have a chain lock inside your front door so that you can partially open the door and verify the stranger before opening the door.
- Try to install CCTV camera in hidden place inside of your house so that it can cover the entrances. Don't discuss it with outsiders.
- Don't write about your movement in status updating social networking sites (Like Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Keep phone number of your local police and control room of your district administration in your mobile phone.
If Someone Tries To Rob You
Report the crime to the police. Try to describe the attacker accurately. Your actions can help prevent others from becoming victims.
Basic Street Sense
- Wherever you are - on the street, in an office building or shopping mall, driving, waiting for a bus or subway - stay alert and tuned in to your surroundings.
- Send the message that you're calm, confident, and know where you're going.
- Trust your instincts. If something or someone makes you uneasy, avoid the person or leave.
- Think ahead and plan your journey, avoiding deserted areas In the dark, always stick to well-lit areas.
- If you think you are being followed, cross the road.
- If you start to be frightened, try not to panic. Always try to think around situations.
Women Safety Apps